At Rosso Alba & Rougès, we have built extensive know-how in supporting tax directors, managers and other financial professionals in assessing the tax impact of business decisions, acting as firsthand resource and liaison for Companies’ tax departments in the structuring of investments and operations allowing clients to avoid potential pitfalls associated with the tax frameworks and practices in the different jurisdictions.
Based on our experience and international coverage, the Firm can offer individualized tax optimization strategies and advise on structuring alternatives aligned with the client’s established business practices. Rosso Alba & Rougès advice covers the design and implementation of sophisticated short, medium, and long-term corporate structures, taking advantage of tax opportunities under the relevant legal frameworks and their inter phase among the jurisdictions involved.
Our Corporate Tax services cover:
- Local and Cross-Border Structuring and Restructuring
- Tax Incentives
- International and Cross-Border Tax
- Tax Risk Management and Co-operative compliance
- Tax Accounting & Reporting Assistance
- Corporate Tax Pre-Audit Review
- Tax Audit Support
- Tax Strategy Design and Business Restructuring
- Tax Compliance
- Design of Co-operative Corporate Tax Compliance Programs for Tax Departments