Cristian E. Rosso Alba
+ 54 11 4877-7005
Spanish – English – Italian.
For more than thirty years, Cristian regularly advises Argentine and foreign-based multi-national groups on international and domestic tax-structuring matters, financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations. He also has considerable experience in handling tax controversy issues in Argentina, with key involvement in major tax leading cases decided by the Federal Supreme Court over the last twenty years.
Cristian has been consistently ranked as a band 1 tax expert by Chambers and Partner´s, Who´s Who Legal, International Tax Review (World Tax and World Transfer Pricing) and the Legal 500, among other specialized publications.
Books, articles and specialized contributions
- Argentine chapter representative, in the Bloomberg Transfer Pricing Forum
- Argentine Correspondent for Tax Notes International, Tax Analysts, Arlington, Virginia, U.S.A. (1997-2017)
- Argentine contributor to CCH´s Latin American Tax Library (2007-2020)
- Buenos Aires, 1987
Capabilities (list of relevant transactions, upon request)
M&A, cross border financing. International Business Transactions
Private clients, family home offices, HNWI
Domestic and International Tax
Tax controversy and Transfer Pricing
- Harvard Law School (LL.M, 1994). Thesis nominated for the “Laylin Price”.
- Harvard Law School/ J. F. Kennedy School of Government (Harvard University Certificate in International Taxation-International Tax Program, 1994). Best thesis award.
- Buenos Aires University School of Economics (Masters in Taxation, 1990). Highest GPA in program’s history
- Buenos Aires University School of Law (LL.B 1987)