The Firm represents almost all the relevant companies in the industry in their daily operations and in local and cross-border M&A transactions. We have been involved in joint ventures and reorganizations.
Our lawyers have substantial experience in handling complex litigation matters for agribusiness clients relating to tax, customs and transfer pricing disputes, as well as dealing with the Argentine regulatory authorities, including the Secretary of Agriculture and the Federal Seeds Agency (INASE).
Our agribusiness practice covers a wide range of matters including:
- Inbound investments by foreign investors, including private equity, venture capital and fixed asset funds.
- Outbound investments by Argentine investors, including investing as limited partners in private equity, venture capital and fixed asset funds.
- Mergers and acquisitions of agribusiness companies in the farmland sector.
- Due diligence audits
- Planning and structuring of agribusiness onshore and offshore joint ventures
- Shareholder agreements
- Restructurings and spin-offs