Our M&A specialists have extensive experience in assisting companies with all legal and tax features related with corporate and commercial transactions. Our range of services start identifying the best alternative for the transaction and optimizing its structure. It also includes advancing due diligence work and addressing all relevant matters with regulatory, antitrust and other relevant authorities as well as producing legal and tax advice for the time after closing.
Our professionals have a material wealth of experience dealing with local and cross-border M&A projects and are ready to join your transaction team at short notice, delivering timely and reliable results, and adding value to the process.
We advise in public and private M&A, and our services include but are not limited to:
- Buy and Sell Side Due Diligence
- IPO structuring and Due Diligence
- SPA Advice and review from a legal, regulatory and tax perspective
- Acquisition Financing and Refinancing
- Post-Deal Integration and Carve-Out
- Management Participation Programs
- Tax Structuring and Cash Flow Optimization
- Tax Compliance Requirements
One of Rosso Alba & Rougès strengths is our multidisciplinary approach. We can involve experts in corporate law, commercial law, regulatory and administrative law. We can also support transactions involving family businesses with our specific expertise in estate planning, and we can apply our international expertise in advising on cross-border transactions and reorganizations.