Fausto Geremia has a broad experience in all areas of taxation, with a particular focus on tax planning, corporate advice, and wealth structuring. He also has extensive trial and appellateexperience and has appeared before all levels of court, including the Federal Supreme Court.
He is a senior associate in the Tax Law Department of Rosso Alba & Rougès. Previously, he worked as an associate at Bruchou, Fernández Madero & Lombardi Law Firm (2014-2017), at the multinational professional services firm EY (Ernst & Young) (2017-2019), at Wiener, Soto & Caparros Law Firm (2019-2021) and was part of the tax department of the startup Pomelo Fintech
Capabilities (list of relevant transactions, upon request)
Corporate and estate tax planning.
International and domestic taxation.
Indirect, provincial, and municipal taxes
- M in Tax Law, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- International Exchange Program, The University of Texas School of Law.
- Postgraduate program in Finance, Universidad Católica Argentina.
- B, Buenos Aires University Law School.
- City of Buenos Aires, 2021.