Our knowledge on local tax issues and of tax management techniques enable us to provide our clients with complete tax advisory services, offering innovative and concrete solutions to all issues that might arise in their dealings with the fiscal authorities. As such, our philosophy consists in providing full assistance to the client before and throughout a tax controversy aiming at avoiding or promptly and effectively resolve as many risks and disputes as possible.
When required, our experts have very broad experience in handling tax related proceedings before the different domestic and international tax authorities and courts, including judicial hearings and oral submission of defense before administrative and judicial courts in any tax practice area (including but not limited to personal income tax, corporate tax, transfer pricing, international tax, VAT, Customs and Excise duty, inheritance tax, stamp duty, etc.), pursuing injunctions when required, as well as constitutional protections, extending even to proceedings to have confiscatory or excessive taxes being repealed or stricken down.
Our wide range of services in Tax Controversy include:
- Local and Cross-border Pre-Audit Consulting
- Audit Management Consulting
- Legal Assistance during Tax Audits and Proceedings
- Tax Disputes Negotiation and Settlement
- Litigation and Tax Controversy Assistance before Administrative and Judicial Courts
- Mutual Agreement Procedure (MAP) and Treaty Arbitration Assistance
- Investor-State Arbitration Assistance on Tax and Other Matters
- Tax Defense Strategies Design
- Dispute Resolution Consulting
- Risk Management.